Your primary entryway and ground-floor windows are still the most likely locations for a burglary. With this in mind, it isn’t a surprise that door and window alarm sensors maintain their status as critical devices for home security systems in Chico. While it’s true the technology has been in use for years, you may be impressed at what current sensors can do.
How Do Door and Window Sensors Safeguard Your Property?
Whether you go with a basic, no-frills approach or the most full-featured system available, you’ll be glad to know that window and door alarm sensors are incorporated into all ADT packages. Installation is also included so you don’t have to lift a finger, and you won’t need to worry about your devices being positioned properly.
Every sensor features corresponding magnetic contacts. One side is adhered to the adjacent frame, and the other is mounted right to the window or door. You close your door or window and the two contacts fit neatly together. When your security is engaged and a door or window is forced open, the magnetic contacts move apart and the alarm is tripped. However, these newer devices can do quite a bit more than simply trigger your alarm.
Features Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Chico
An anchor of your property’s protection, window and door alarm sensors offer numerous advantages, including the following:
- Sound the alarm: These devices trip your high-decibel alarm if an entry is opened when the system is armed.
- Immediate updates: Would you like to know what’s occuring at home when you’re away? You have the ability to obtain immediate notifications right to your mobile device whenever a component is triggered.
- Round-the-clock monitoring: Not only will you be alerted, your 24-hour monitoring professionals will receive a warning too. Your home will be defended, irregardless of your location.
- Virtual access and management: Through the intuitive ADT Control app accessible on your smartphone, you can check the current state of your devices and activate or deactivate them.
- Home automation interactions: Set your security components to function in a unified manner. You might have your lights switch on or direct a camera to start recording if a window or door sensor is triggered. Not only will your alarm sound, you’ll be able to see who activated the sensor in the first place.
- Appealing design: You’ll hardly know the sensors are even there. They utilize an unobtrusive design that fits nicely with any decor. You can even find fully recessed options that are not visible.
- Connectivity options: Select from wired or wireless devices based on the type of installation you want. Either way, your property will be more secure.
More useful than ever before, door and window sensors in Chico can be skillfully integrated into your whole home security installation.
Design Your Own Home Security Package In Chico
How would you like to have modern door and window alarm sensors in Chico that boost your safety and link straight to your home automation? That is exactly what you will discover when consulting with your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you want to get an idea of what we are able to do for you, place a call to (530) 205-3977 or complete the easy form on this page.