A Smart Chico Flood Detector Notifies You Of Water Infiltration Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are everyday worries that are known to cause costly water damage at your property. Unfortunately, these are also the problems that you find after the fact. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can lead to expensive repairs if not fixed at once.
However, when you install a Chico monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or excess water before it becomes a catastrophe. The wireless detector warns you as soon as it detects water with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a communication to your smartphone. An ADT monitoring professional will also contact you when the flood sensor is triggered.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In Chico?
You never want to go down the steps to see that your basement is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Luckily, a Chico flood detector can catch leaks and unwanted water before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s what you should know:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The advanced-tech system detects flowing water instead of humidity -- so it's acceptable for use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: Smart sensors come with a wireless connection and a long battery life of 4 years. You can confidently place your detector near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or any location where water damage may occur.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Sump pump failures and leaks have a tendency to occur when you're not at home. In the event your Chico flood detector finds a water issue, it will deliver an instant notification to your mobile device.
- ADT monitoring provides another layer of protection: On top of a high-decibel alarm and phone notifications, your smart device will notify your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring professionals will quickly contact you and help you take action.
Your Mobile App Makes Your Chico Flood Detector More Responsive
Time is of the essence when it comes to water leaks. By using the ADT mobile application, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make it easier when emergency assistance reaches your property. Leveraging your automation controls helps when you’re at the property, but critical when you’re away from home. With a monitored Chico flood detector you can:
- Get a notification on your phone when flowing water is detected.
- Remotely unlock doors and disarm alarms for emergency repairs.
- Increase your home’s temperature to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Check HD feeds from your camera system to pinpoint leaks and assess the damage.
- Maintain connection with ADT monitoring.
Your Advanced Home Security With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all important aspects of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll assist you in finding the best solution to meet your unique requirements. Simply dial (530) 205-3977 today or fill out our form for your free quote.