Do Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In Chico?
There's a common myth that placing signage from a home security company in close proximity to your primary entry is all that is needed to prevent criminal activity. In essence, a robber is expected to find visible warning and bypass your house. With this in mind, could you just have a home security sign in Chico and forget about an actual home security system? This means that a alarm system isn’t the protector, all you need is a home security sign in Chico. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in Chico not your actual security system.
Although there is merit in showcasing signage from prominent security companies such as ADT®, it’s not all you need to discourage every intruder. You’ll be in a much better position backing them up with a range of additional security measures. It seems like a smarter and safer plan than running the risk that your home security signs will deter intrusion in Chico.
Reinforce Your Chico Home Security Signs With Real Solutions
While home security signs could deter intrusion on occasion, It’s best not to count on them as your lone security measure. As an alternative, consider implementing some, if not all of the following solutions:
● Video cameras: Let's face it, no burglar wants to be caught on video as it might be submitted in a criminal case. You should install an outside camera that can cover main areas of entry such as front and back doors, garage, and windows.
● Entry-point sensors: Most invaders gain access by way of obvious entry points like windows and doors, so those should be secured by glass break and motion detectors. When a sensor is activated, your system will alert you and your 24-hour monitoring team.
● Motion-sensor floodlights: While it’s the truth that numerous invasions occur in broad daylight when you are working, you should also safeguard against thieves who prefer the cover of darkness. Lights with motion-detection capability installed near your windows, doors, and garage will instantly shine a light on questionable activity and scare off unwanted guests.
● Smart entry locks and doorbell video: Smart locking devices will inform you when a person tries to unlock your entry. A doorbell video component adds another layer of security by offering a live video feed. Both of these solutions can be managed through your smartphone security application.
● Smart light bulbs: A worthwhile home automation component, smart light bulbs are able to be customized to a set routine or activated easily from your phone. Smart lights will give the impression you are home and successfully deter prospective robbers.
Start Planning Your Complete Home Defense Plan
Why would you gamble that standalone home security signs will deter intrusion in Chico when you can have a comprehensive home security system? Reach out to (530) 205-3977 or fill out the form on this page to consult with one of our specialists. You are able to pick from a number of packages at affordable monthly rates or you can personalize your security to your needs.